Hummingbird Large Bead Crystal Earrings
These beauties pop thanks to two stacked, hand-rolled clay beads and a ring of Swarovski crystals on a .925 sterling silver French-clip clasp. Comfortable and lightweight, these are just the ticket for when it's time to dress it up a bit. Handcrafted in the ancient style of millefiori for a custom, unique look.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~6mm/10mm)
- French clasp types
- .925 sterling silver components
- Genuine Swarovski crystals (imported from Austria)
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Hummingbird: A symbol of lightness and joy- the hummingbird is the smallest and the most agile bird, being the only one to fly backwards. If you’ve ever caught sight of one, it wasn’t for long! Hummingbird sightings are fleeting- a great reminder that the small things can bring the most joy.