Hummingbird Small Bead All Clay Earrings
These small-bead earrings will have a permanent spot on your dresser as an everyday standard. Lightweight with a short drop from a French-clip clasp in .925 sterling silver, these earrings feature the beauty of a single, hand-rolled clay bead in a variety of colors and designs.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~6mm)
- French clasp
- .925 sterling silver components
- Genuine Swarovski crystals (imported from Austria)
- Measurements: 1 inch long and .25 inch wide
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Hummingbird: A symbol of lightness and joy- the hummingbird is the smallest and the most agile bird, being the only one to fly backwards. If you’ve ever caught sight of one, it wasn’t for long! Hummingbird sightings are fleeting- a great reminder that the small things can bring the most joy.