Violet Large Bead Crystal Earrings
These beauties pop thanks to two stacked, hand-rolled clay beads and a ring of Swarovski crystals on a .925 sterling silver French-clip clasp. Comfortable and lightweight, these are just the ticket for when it's time to dress it up a bit. Handcrafted in the ancient style of millefiori for a custom, unique look.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~6mm/10mm)
- French clasp types
- .925 sterling silver components
- Genuine Swarovski crystals (imported from Austria)
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Violet: A down to earth walnut brown with positively purple bouquet of flowers inspired by autumn violets. The violet symbolizes faith and modesty. Monks of the Middle Ages referred to the dainty flower as the “trinity flower” because of its three distinct colors. The violet also calms the nerves, draws prophetic dreams and visions, stimulates creativity, and promotes peace & tranquility.