Repairs: Registration & Payment
Does your item need some care? We are here to help!
- Place an order of one or more of the following repair options below.
- Ship your item(s) to: *include a print-out of your order confirmation and provide directions (if needed)
Intention Beads/She Beads
P.O. Box 6490
Evanston, IL 60204
3. Once we receive your repair, if there are further questions- we will be in touch (via phone or email). Otherwise, you will be notified via email when your repair is on the way back to you!
Please choose from the options here on this page to match the repair your item(s) need:
- Re-string: If you have noticed that the elastic of your bracelet, necklace, keychain, etc is beginning to lose strength, it could be time to restring! *Please note, after June 2018, we are exchanging with a clear elastic for all bracelets, necklaces, anklets (excluding wrist keychains/watches/Intention Bracelets). If you would prefer the original black elastic- you must let us know!
- Replace missing beads (includes re-string): Are you missing any beads? Let us know how many and we will do our best to keep as close to the same colors/patterns as possible. There may be an additional charge if the bead amount exceeds 5.
- Earring repair: Our french clip earrings are .925 sterling silver and are delicately intricate! If yours have broken, they can be replaced easily!
- Upgrade findings (includes re-string): Time, water, and astringents can be harmful to our silver round/crystal findings. If it comes time for you to replace the worn-out spacers with new ones, please choose this option!
- Watch battery replacement (includes re-string): Has your watch stopped ticking? There is a chance it could be the battery. Usually, the batteries last around 3-5 years. Choose this option to see if exchanging the battery will fix it!
- Non-She Beads item repair: Do you have a jewelry item that needs repair? If we have the material and skill set, we can help you out! *Before you order this option, please email email@example.com to double check that we can help!
- Other (will be charged later): Not sure where your repair fits? Choose this option and make sure to correctly list your email and phone number so that we can discuss further!