To raise the hopes of my community using my words
To raise the hopes of my community using my words.
The intricately hand-sculpted pause and guru beads are created by talisman-maker and astrologer, Sandy Rueve, during powerful astrological transits. The intention is derived directly from the astrological meaning.
The hands of three generations have touched this mala: Sandy/Mother creates the astrological Intention Beads, Grandmother strings each bead, and Granddaughter finishes with a handmade tassel. We believe there is generational healing within each of our malas.
Wear or use this mala daily to represent your daily intention.
- Handmade Mala (36" diameter/18" length excluding tassel)
- 108 Wooden dyed beads (made in Germany)
- 4 Handmade clay pause & guru bead
- Silver-plated bead caps
- Handmade poly-silk tassel
- Information Card (with intention, number, and product info)
- Sent inside branded Intention Beads Purple Box (4" x 5.5")