Eye of the Tiger Small Bead All Clay Earrings
These small-bead earrings will have a permanent spot on your dresser as an everyday standard. Lightweight with a short drop from a French-clip clasp in .925 sterling silver, these earrings feature the beauty of a single, hand-rolled clay bead in a variety of colors and designs.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~6mm)
- French clasp
- .925 sterling silver components (excluding clip-on option)
- Genuine Swarovski crystals (imported from Austria)
- Measurements: 1 inch long and .25 inch wide
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Eye of the Tiger: Sandy Rueve, born and raised in Cincinnati, loves cheering on her hometown team! This design features the eye of the bengal tiger- one of the fiercest animals of the jungle. Who Dey!