Eye of the Tiger Large Bead Swarovski Crystal Earrings
WHO DAT! Founder, Sandy Rueve, grew up in Cincinnati and still enjoys watching her Favorite Football Team!
These beauties pop thanks to two stacked, hand-rolled clay beads and a ring of Swarovski crystals on a .925 sterling silver French-clip clasp. Comfortable and lightweight, these are just the ticket for when it's time to dress it up a bit. Handcrafted in the ancient style of millefiori for a custom, unique look. The earrings measure at 1.75 inches long and .5 inch wide. Made in the U.S.A.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~6mm/10mm)
- French clasp types
- .925 sterling silver components (excluding clip-on option)
- Genuine Swarovski crystals (imported from Austria)
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Eye of the Tiger: Sandy Rueve, born and raised in Cincinnati, loves cheering on her Bengals! This design features the eye of the bengal tiger- one of the fiercest animals of the jungle. Who Dey!