Gloria Large Bead Crystal Earrings
These beauties pop thanks to two stacked, hand-rolled clay beads and a ring of Swarovski crystals on a .925 sterling silver French-clip clasp. Comfortable and lightweight, these are just the ticket for when it's time to dress it up a bit. Handcrafted in the ancient style of millefiori for a custom, unique look.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~6mm/10mm)
- French clasp types
- .925 sterling silver components
- Genuine Swarovski crystals (imported from Austria)
- Measure: 1.75 inches long and .5 inches wide
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Gloria: A spring-time sweetie with pastel coral, sherbet purple, and light mint green, inspired by the Morning Glory. This flower is often related to the finite nature of precious moments. Every morning glory flower represents a moment that we want to hold onto – and interestingly, each flower blooms in the morning and dies within that same day hence the name.