Iris Large Bead All Clay Earrings
These large-bead earrings will have a permanent spot on your dresser as an everyday standard.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~10mm)
- French clasp
- .925 sterling silver components
- Measurements: 1.5 inch long and .5 inch wide
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Iris: A sultry matte black with fluorescent colors and our artistic representation of transversing the depth and bursting through the soil into the bright colors of the day! Iris is a bad-ass beauty! The Iris flower generally symbolizes a trinity, a divine link between the Heaven and Earth Realms, psychic abilities and intuition, divine truth, hope, and rebirth. Planting it in your garden and gazing upon it can bring heightened feelings of connection, intuition, and divine royalty.