Tula Small Bead All Clay Earrings
These small-bead earrings will have a permanent spot on your dresser as an everyday standard. Lightweight with a short drop from a French-clip clasp in .925 sterling silver, these earrings feature the beauty of a single, hand-rolled clay bead.
- Pair of matching earrings
- Hand-rolled clay millefiori beads (~6mm)
- French clasp
- .925 sterling silver components
- Genuine Swarovski crystals (imported from Austria)
- Measurements: 1 inch long and .25 inch wide
- Made by our artisans in Chicago, USA
Tula: A modest periwinkle purple, with lively pops of saffron orange and candy red. Tulips signify joy, enthusiasm, and the longing for rays of sunshine. They’re also used to convey and display a sense of understanding, mutual connection, and appreciation between two people. Sending a bouquet of orange tulips means that you share a deep connection with the recipient.